Ponder Environmental features the equipment and trained personnel necessary to offer a range of waste management services throughout Northern and Central California.
Identifying, transporting and disposing of waste in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations is essential to operating a successful manufacturing facility or construction site.
Ponder Environmental is a full-service contractor that offers the expertise, resources and equipment necessary to properly manage industrial waste.
From field sampling to transporting and managing hazardous and non-hazardous waste, Ponder Environmental offers a complete range of services and equipment that are ideally suited for your particular project.
- Vacuum Trucks
- Roll-Off Trucks
- Box Trucks
- Stake Bed Trucks
- 53’ Dry Van
- 48’ & 53’ Flat Bed Trailers
- Drummed Waste
- Lab Packs
- Contaminated Soil
- Waste Water
- Oil Water
- Petroleum Products
- Hazardous Liquids (RCRA & Non-RCRA)
- Hazardous Solids (RCRA & Non-RCRA)
- Non-Hazardous Liquids and Solids
- Universal Waste
- Recycling Materials
- Drilling Fluids
- Drilling Mud
Our Waste Management Services Include:
- Field Sampling
- Third-Party Analytical Reports
- Waste Profiling at Disposal Facilities
- Transportation and Disposal
- e-Manifest Submissions
- Shipping Documents
- Manifest & Labels
- DOT Waste Storage Containers: Drums, Boxes, Totes & Bins